Elitech LogEt 8 BLE Bluetooth Recorder Multi Use PDF Data Logger with USB Port for Life Science 16000 Recording Points (Max)
- Wireless Bluetooth Technology: One-click pairing, program/manage logger remotely by Elitech App within meters ranges.
- Wide Temperature Measuring Range: -22℉~158℉; Accuracy:±0.9℉
- iOS and Android: Free Elitech App remotely manage logger, make cold chain management much easier.
- Multi-use: Store and multi-use for approximately 2 years under room temperature.
- Sync Data: Auto sync and upload all data to your account when connected to Elitech APP.
- Temperature measuring range: -30 ℃~+70 ℃; Resolution: 0.1 ℃
- Temperature accuracy: 0.5℃(-20~+40℃), 1℃(others)
- Sensor type: Internal NTC thermistor
- Memory capacity: 16000 readings(MAX)
- Log Interval: 10 sec~24 hr
- Alarm Type: Single/Cumulative
- Data interface: Bluetooth or USB Port
- Report type: PDF Format
- Recording Type: Multi-use
- Start Mode: Button or software
- Stop Mode: Button, software or stop when full
- Download Speed: About 100 points/sec
- Battery: single-use 3.6 V lithium battery
- Battery life: 2 years (stored and used under normal temperature environment)
- Protection grade: IP65
- Weight: 60g
- Size: 3.93 * 1.81 * 0.74 inches
Life & Science
Vaccine, blood, pharmaceutical and biological must keep optimal temperature and humidity in the supply chain. Medicine will lose effect if placed in an environment higher or lower than optimal temperature and humidity if not, it will cause personal safety problems.
As foods and flowers are easy to be perishable, To keep the quality and freshness of them, they need to be kept in proper temperature from the day they are picked.
Elitech provides various data loggers to meet clients’ needs in monitoring the temperature of the whole cold chain
Temperature data loggers are widely used in the overseas shipments, most products in the containers need to monitor temperatures. Elitech will provide management and shipping products temperature monitoring solutions for your products overseas shipping.